ONLY USERS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER MAY REGISTER FOR TAKIMEE. By completing the registration process for the Takimee website, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older, and can and will be legally bound by this Agreement. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must read and accept the terms of this Agreement before you register. No Member may participate where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
Takimee reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at Takimee's sole discretion.
Use of the Services by you is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Takimee reserves the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor the Services to enforce this Agreement, nor does Takimee guarantee that any monitoring it does perform will be to the Member's satisfaction.
Members of Takimee shall not:
- engage in any activity that constitutes harassment, including, but not limited to, excessive repetition when listing a person as a referral, repeated unwanted contact, interfering with a Member's use of site or stalking.
- list the email addresses of people unknown to them.
- list as referrals any email addresses that are fake, fictitious, or made up.
- list as referrals any email addresses which are owned by or belong to that member.
- attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Services.
- misrepresent their identity or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Takimee employee, forum leader, guide or host.
- hold themselves out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the Takimee website.
- use any portion of the Takimee website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- use any portion of the Takimee website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise making available content, including user names and friend list names, that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- engage in any activity that is patently offensive or promote or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- use any portion of the Takimee website or the Services to post, share, promote, depict, encourage, solicit or exchange Content Harmful to Minors.
- upload photos, graphics or other content that contain or promote illegal substances or activities, including, but not limited to, underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, weapon use, or gang affiliation.
- post content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Takimee's database or other computer systems.
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Takimee in connection with the Takimee website or the Services.
- engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the Takimee website.
- use any portion of the Takimee website or the Services for any unlawful purpose.
- engage in any activity that solicits or is designed to solicit password or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members.
- use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose their password to any third party or permit any third party to access their account.
- publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to another person.
Upon learning of any violation of this Agreement, Takimee, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to and use of the Services or to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
Takimee has the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content that is available via the Takimee Services.
An account may be terminated at any time, without notice, depending on the severity of the offense, which is determined exclusively at the discretion of Takimee.